General Terms of Contract
General Terms of Contract according to Article 1341 ZGB (Civil Code), which are valid for agreements/contracts between the Hotel Zum Hirschen (Unterberger Peter) and the guests and/or person who makes the booking:
Cancellation requirements according to Art. 1382 ZGB (Civil Code)
1. Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation we will charge the following charges.
- More than 3 months prior to arrival - Earnest money
- 3 months to 1 month before arrival - 40% of booked value
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival - 70% of booked value
- In the last week before arrival - 90% of booked value
- In case of early departure or late arrival we will calculate the full rate.
- With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered.
2. The cancellation must be made in writing and must be received by the hotel no later than the above named dates before the agreed day of arrival of the guest(s).
3. The agreed price ist he price, which was agreed for accommodation, catering and possibly other services.
4. If all booked rooms/beds cannot be let to another person, the percentage of the agreed price relates only to the agreed price and not the booked rooms/beds.